Wednesday 4 October 2017

Are Steroids in Crossfit ? Athletes Speak up..

So after Ricky Garard came out and admitted to using Performance enhancing drugs, he then ended his letter by trying to shift the spotlight from him to other athletes, saying that other top athletes are using steroids and beating the system. ( Which I believe is true )

Thuri  Helgadottir spoke out on her Instagram account against Garard, and I kinda side with her. If Garard is going to come out and say he has seen other top athletes beating the system why hasn't he reported it? Why doesn't he call up Crossfit HQ and come completely clean.  If your truly reformed isn't that the right thing to do for the sport of crossfit?

Maybe Garard could make a deal to cut his 4 year ban in half by ratting out these athletes he's speaking of.

But as I mentioned in the past post, I believe that Steroid use is more common then not, look at all other sports, people make their livings on selling steroids to athletes and they make sure they don't get caught.

If you want to watch a cool movie on this watch ICARUS on netflixs , it's about a normal joe that starts using steroids to see and show how you can easily beat the system, it ties in with the Russian and their long history of steroid use and not getting caught.

Here's  Thuri's post:

3 comments:

  1. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. keto diet for weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious health problems can develop too as a result of low testosterone in the event the issue is permitted to continue. Among the most confusing issues to gym goers is how muscle growth actually happens a very long way and a lot of hours removed from the authentic workout. Source for more about x-steroids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. This article was quite interesting. Being new to steroids, I am very curious and found this article to be very informative. Upon huge recommendation, I use steroidsoutletukuk to buy zencip zopiclone and am totally satisfied by the quality products available here.

    ReplyDelete

The Box After Dark New Intro

As I'm slowing building my Youtube Channel I felt I needed a nice intro, used a Site called Fiver, this cost me $5, worth looking into...