Saturday 15 July 2017

The Crossfit Games Event 2

This week The Dave Castro introduced event number two for The Crossfit Games, he panned down from the white board and it showed a bike. So Far the theme of these Crosfit Games are triathlon inspired, with the first two events being Running, Swimming and Biking.

We knew that there would be a biking event in this years addition of The Crossfit Games as they introduced their over priced 3 speed bike this year. I find it kind funny they didn't have that bike in the video, maybe Castro couldn't afford it...

The bike in the video in a Trek hardtail bike, perfect for all the trails around Madison. I'm excited for the biking event, who remembers the last time there was mountain biking? Back in 2012 there was an event where the athletes were biking in the mountains of Camp Pendleton, in the sand and rough trails, it was awesome, they were so out of there prefect elements. I see the 2012 as the last true Crossfit games, there were unpredictable, with throwing a ball, a obstacle course, biking in these terrible conditions. This should be a good one!!

BTW the highest ranking Man and Women that was at the 2012 Games in the bike event was Rob Forte and Annie Thorisdottir.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Box After Dark New Intro

As I'm slowing building my Youtube Channel I felt I needed a nice intro, used a Site called Fiver, this cost me $5, worth looking into...