Wednesday 12 July 2017

The Crossfit Games Run Swim Run Winner

The Crossfit Games are fast approaching and the only things we know is that it will be hot, it will be in Madison and there's a Run Swim Run Event.

Last Year at the 2016 Crossfit Games we saw running and swimming but not together, if you look at Event # 1 which was the trail run the top 3 men were:
1. Matthew Fraser
2. Josh Bridges
3. Brent Fikowski

The Top 3 Women were:
1. Sam Briggs
2. Kristin Holte
3. Kristi Eramo

Event # 4 was the Open Water swim:
The Top 3 men were:
1. Jonne Koski
2. Khan Porter
3. Brent Fikowski

The Top 3 Women were:
1. Tia-Clair Toomey
2. Kristi Eramo
3. Tennil Reed

In looking at these results you'd say that Brent Fikowski and Kristi Eramo would be your top picks to win. For the men I truly think it will be a battle between Matt Fraser and Brent Fikowski the whole race with Brent winning out. When I look over to the women I see Sam Briggs written all over this event.

As Sleepers I like Josh Bridges and Anna Tunnacliffe.

I can't wait, follow me on Instagram for live updates from the games ( the_box_after_dark )

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Box After Dark New Intro

As I'm slowing building my Youtube Channel I felt I needed a nice intro, used a Site called Fiver, this cost me $5, worth looking into...