Friday 7 July 2017

The Reebok Speed TR 2.0 Review

Can anyone say Casey Neistat...... Crossfit HQ puts out this video promoting the Reebok Speed TR 2.0 and it looks like it was produced by Casey Neistat himself, Heber even sounds alittle like Casey. You have to give Crossfit HQ props from building their media team from the ground up from it first videos to the empire it has become today.

Heber says this review was not paid for by Reebok, that opens a whole other can of worms... It's the Reebok Crossfit games, athletes can only wear Reeboks, everywhere you look it's Crossfit and Reebok, Reebok and Crossfit.... Anyways thats for another post.

I have tried the original speed TR's and look forward to the 2.0's as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Box After Dark New Intro

As I'm slowing building my Youtube Channel I felt I needed a nice intro, used a Site called Fiver, this cost me $5, worth looking into...